According to Hinduism:-
Within the current kalpa, there are four epochs that encompass the cycle. They progress from a beginning of complete purity to a descent into total corruption. The last of the four ages is Kali Yuga, our current time, during which will be characterized by impiety, violence and decay.
“Yadaa Yadaa hi Dharmasya Glaanir bhavati Bhaarata
Abhyuthaanam Adharmasya Tadaatmaanam Srjaamy Aham”
——“Whenever there is decay of righteousness O! Bharatha
And a rise of unrighteousness then I manifest Myself”
At this time of chaos, the final avatar, Kalki, will appear on a white horse. The eight Adityas, or solar deities, will shine together in the sky. Kalki will amass an army to “establish righteousness upon the earth” and leave “the minds of the people as pure as crystal.”
At the completion of Kali Yuga, the next cycle will begin with a new Satya Yuga, in which all will once again be righteous with the reestablishment of dharma. This, in turn, will be followed by epochs of Treta Yuga, Dwapara Yuga and again another Kali Yuga. This cycle will then repeat till the larger cycle of existence under Brahma returns to the singularity, and a new universe is born.
The signs are Mahapralaya:-
1. There will be a rain of fire. Following this a strange thing will happen. 20 feet tall humans will appear and claim to be Kalki.
2. A huge comet will be born in the south; several people will die due to this.
3. Mammary glands will be born to the males of Cow, Goat, etc. and people will get milk from them.
4. Tigers will disappear completely from the forests.
5. The Sun will appear like a green colored human being.
6. Moon will be seen on a new moon day.
7. Wealth will arrive from other countries to India and India will be very rich and powerful.
8. Stones will break and fly about like crows and eagles; Stone horses and chariots will start to run.
9. Blood and pus will flow out from stones.
10. It will rain blood.
According to Christianity:-
Some first century Christians believed Jesus would return during their lifetime. When the converts of Paul in Thessalonica were persecuted by the Roman Empire, they believed the end of days to be imminent.
While some who believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible insist that the prediction of dates or times is futile, others believe Jesus foretold signs of the end of days. The precise time, however, will come like a “thief in the night” (1 Thess. 5:2). They may also refer to Matthew 24:36 in which Jesus is quoted as saying:
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.”
The Book of Matthew describes the devastation:
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand). Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. Let him which is on the housetop not come down…Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes, and woe unto them that are with child…For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.—Matthew 24:15–22
The resulting chaos will affect pregnancies, newborns, and a scourge will spread throughout the flesh, save for the elect. The vivid imagery of this section is repeated closely in Mark 13:14–20.
The Gospel of Luke describes a complete unraveling of the social fabric, with widespread calamity and war:
Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven. But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name’s sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness. Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict. You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives.“But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it, for these are days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written. Alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! For there will be great distress upon the earth and wrath against this people. They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”And he told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.—Luke 21:10–33
The Second Coming:-
Signs of Christ’s return
The Bible states:
- Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” [Acts 1:9-11]
Many, but not all, Christians believe:
- The coming of Christ will be instantaneous and worldwide. “For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.” ~ Matthew 24:27
- The coming of Christ will be visible to all. “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Matthew 24:30
- The coming of Christ will be audible. “And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” Matthew 24:31
- The resurrection of the righteous will occur. “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.” ~ 1 Thessalonians 4:16
- In one single event, the saved who are alive at Christ’s coming will be caught up together with the resurrected to meet the Lord in the air. “Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.” ~ 1 Thessalonians 4:17
Last Day Counterfeits:-
In Matthew 24 Jesus states:
- For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. [Matthew 24:21, 24 NKJV]
These false Christs will perform great signs and are no ordinary people “For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” (Revelation 16:14) Satan’s angels will also appear as godly clergymen, and Satan will appear as an angel of light. “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15) “As his crowning miracle, Satan will claim to be Jesus” (Matthew 24:23, 24).
As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. (Revelation 1:13-15). The Great Controversy, p. 624.
The Marriage of the Lamb:-
After Jesus meets his followers “in the air”, the marriage of the Lamb takes place: “Let us be glad and rejoice and give him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.” [Rev 19:7-8] Christ is represented throughout Revelation as “the Lamb”, symbolizing the giving of his life as an atoning sacrifice for the people of the world, just as lambs were sacrificed on the altar for the sins of Israel. His “wife” appears to represent the people of God, for she is dressed in the “righteous acts of the saints”. As the marriage takes place, there is a great celebration in heaven which involves a “great multitude.” [Rev 19:6]
The Book of Revelation states: “I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And he who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and with righteousness he judges and makes war.” [Rev 19:11] We now see Christ, not as a lamb, but as a warrior, ready to make war against the forces of evil. There is a passage in Zechariah which is identified with this event: “I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped… Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations… Thus the Lord my God will come, and all the saints with you.” [Zech 14:2-5] In Matthew, Jesus says, “The sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” [Mt 24:30]
The army of heaven is described in similar terms as the resurrected and raptured believers: “The armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.”[Rev 19:14] Revelation continues: “I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him who sat on the horse and against his army.” [Rev 19:19] Isaiah also speaks of such a battle: “The Lord will come with fire and with his chariots, like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword the Lord will judge all flesh, and the slain of the Lord will be many.” [Is. 66:15-16]
The End of the World and the Last Judgment:-
According to the Bible, the Millennial age of peace all but closes the history of planet Earth. However, the story is not yet finished: “When the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.” [Rev 20:7-8]
There is continuing discussion over the identity of Gog and Magog. In the context of the passage, they seem to equate to something like “east and west”. There is a passage in Ezekiel, however, where God says to the prophet, “Set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him.” [Ezek 38:2] Gog, in this instance, is the name of a person of the land of Magog, who is ruler (“prince”) over the regions of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. Ezekiel says of him: “You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you…” [Ezek 38:2]
Despite this huge show of force, the battle will be short-lived, for Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation all say that this last desperate attempt to destroy the people and the city of God will end in disaster: “I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed. I will rain down on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him: flooding rain, great hailstones, fire and brimstone.” [Ezek 38:22] Revelation concurs: “Fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.” [Rev 20:9] It may be that the images of fire raining down are an ancient vision of modern weapons, others would say a supernatural intervention by God, yet others that they refer to events in history, and some would say they are symbolic of larger ideas and should not be interpreted literally.
The Last Judgment
Following the defeat of Gog, the last judgment begins: “The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” [Rev 20:10] Satan will join the Antichrist and the False Prophet, who were condemned to the lake of fire at the beginning of the Millennium.
Following Satan’s consignment to the lake of fire, his followers come up for judgment. This is the “second resurrection”, and all those who were not a part of the first resurrection at the coming of Christ now rise up for judgment:
I saw a great white throne and him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. And Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. [Rev 20:11,13-15]
John had earlier written, “Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power.” [Rev 20:6] Those who are included in the Resurrection and the Rapture are excluded from the final judgment, and are not subject to the second death. Due to the description of the seat upon which the Lord sits, this final judgment is often referred to as the Great White Throne Judgment.
According to the Bible, there are twenty-one signs of Judgement Day:-
1. Israel, the fig tree, is budding and the generation that sees it shall not pass till all is fulfilled.
2. The son of perdition, the return of Jesus for his church, and rebuilding of the temple.
3. The red heifer.
4. Cohen and Levi.
5. The world awaits someone.
6. Transgressors are come to the full.
7. Neighbor oppressing neighbor.
8. Evil becomes good and good becomes evil.
9. As it was in the days of Noah.
10 Men shall be lovers of their own selves.
11. A famine for the word of God.
12. Many shall run to and fro.
13. Knowledge shall be increased.
14. One world government.
15. The Antichrist to rule the world.
16. One world religious system.
17. The mark of the beast.
18. All nations gather against Israel.
19. Ferocious battle kills two thirds of Israelites.
20. Half of Jerusalem is taken, and one third of the remaining Jews are holed up in the other half of Jerusalem.
21. Jesus Christ returns and the Mount of Olives splits in two for the battle of Armageddon.
According to Islam:-
There are three periods before the Day of Judgment, also known as ashratu’s-sa’ah or alamatu qiyami’s-sa’ah, with some debate as to whether the periods could overlap. The first period began at the passing of Muhammad, and the second began with the passing of his companions and ended a thousand years later. The Tartar invasion, 650 years after the death of Muhammad, occurred in the second period. The Mongols, led by Hulagu Khan, grandson of Genghis Khan, attacked Baghdad in 1258 CE and brought the Abbasid caliphate to an end. They massacred millions of Muslims, and the water of the river Tigris turned red with blood. The Qur’an also foretold a fire at Madinah in the Hijaz near Busra in Syria in the second period, which Islamic scholars believe occurred in 654 AH. We are currently in the second period, with the end of days beginning with the appearance of Mahdi.
Mahdi translates to ‘guided one’, with hadith being the primary source of his descriptions. His appearance will be the first sign of the third period. Hadith write that he will be a descendant of Muhammad through his daughter Fatimah and cousin Ali. The Mahdi will be looked upon to kill Al-Dajjal and end the prevalent disintegration of the Muslim community to prepare for the reign of Jesus who will rule for a time after. The Mahdi will similarly kill all enemies of the Prophet and fulfill the prophetic mission as a vision of justice and peace before following Jesus’ rule. The physical features of Mahdi are described in the hadith—he will be of Arab complexion and average height with a large belly, large eyes and a sharp nose. He will have a mole on his cheek, the sign of the prophet on his shoulder, and be recognized by the caliphate while he sits at his own home. As written by Abu Dawud:
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a pointed (prominent) nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. He will rule for seven years.—Abu Dawud, Sahih, 2.208 and Fusul al-muhimma, 275
Though the duration of his rule differs, hadith are consistent in describing that Allah will perfect him in a single night with inspiration and wisdom, and his name will be announced from the sky. He will bring back worship of true Islamic values, and bring the Ark of the Covenant to light. He will conquer Istanbul and Mount Daylam. And will Eye Jerusalem and the Dome as his Home. His banner will be that of the prophet Muhammad: black and unstitched, with a halo. Unopened since the death of Muhammad, the banner will unfurl when the Mahdi appears. He will be helped by angels and others that will prepare the way for him. He will understand the secrets of abjad.
Isa is the Arabic name for Jesus of Nazareth, and his return is considered the third major sign of last days, while the second is the appearance of Masih ad-Dajjal. Although Muhammad is the preeminent Prophet in Islam, Jesus is the only Prophet who is said not to have died but rather raised up by Allah. Thus, in accordance with post-Quranic legend, he will conceivably return to Earth as a just judge before the Day of Judgment. As written in hadith:
Abu Hurayrah narrates that the Messenger of Allah said, “By Him in whose hands my soul rests! It is definitely close in that time that Isa, Son of Maryam descends amongst you as a just ruler. He will break the cross, kill the swine and abolish jaziya. And money will abound in such access that no one will accept it.—Ahmad bin Hambal, al-Musnad, vol 2, p. 240
Hadith reference both the Mahdi and Isa simultaneously and the return of the Mahdi will coincide with the return of Isa. He will descend from the heavens in al-Quds at dawn. The two will meet, and Mahdi will lead the people in fajr prayer. After the prayer, they will open a gate to the west and encounter Masih ad-Dajjal. After the defeat of ad-Dajjal, Isa will lead a peaceful forty-year reign until his death. He will be buried in a tomb beside Muhammad in Medina. Though the two most certainly differ regarding their role and persona in Islamic eschatology, the figures of the Mahdi and Isa are ultimately inseparable for according to the Prophet. Though Isa is said to descend upon the world once again, the Mahdi will already be present.
- What will be your reaction when the son of Mary (Jesus) descends and your Imam is from among yourselves? (Sahih Muslim, bab nuzul ‘isa, Vol. 2; Sahih Bukhari, kitab bad’ al-khalq wa nuzul ‘isa, Vol. 4)
Al-Dajjal or the Antichrist or False Messiah does not appear in the Quran but is a prominent figure in the Hadiths and Islamic eschatology as a whole. He appears gruesome and is blind in his right eye. His one eye is thought to be a symbol that correlates with how single minded he is in achieving his goal of converting Muslims to his side. Al-Dajjal has the intention of gaining followers through his miracle working abilities and apparent wealth and generosity. These abilities are a test for true believers of Islam, who have been warned about his power and must resist his material temptations. He is thought to appear prior to the Day of Judgement, where he will engage in an epic battle with and be killed by either Jesus (according to Sunni tradition) or the Mahdi (according to the Shia tradition). Al-Dajjal functions symbolically as a key cog in overall Islamic eschatological picture, which emphasizes the world coming to an end, of good finally triumphing over evil, and of the remarkable events that will prefigure the replacement of the mortal world with a more authentic form of existence in the afterlife. Various Muslim political movements use the concept of Al-Dajjal to comment on contemporary events, and often identify him with opposing regimes or other worldly forces that they consider as harmful to Islam.
Ya’juj and Ma’juj
The fourth major sign of end time will be that the wall which imprisons the nations of Ya’juj and Ma’juj will break, and they will surge forth. Some Islamic scholars, such as Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein, believe the wall began to crack during the life of Muhammad. This is supported in the hadith when the prophet mentions that “a hole has been made in the wall containing the Ya’juj and Ma’juj”, indicating the size of the hole with his thumb and index finger. Their release will occur forty years prior to the Last Judgment:
But when Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are let loose and they rush headlong down every hill and mountain—Qur’an 21:96
They will ravage the earth. Ultimately, Allah will send worms and insects to destroy them.
Desertion of Medina, destruction of Mecca, and the Beast of the Earth
The fifth sign is that Medinah will be deserted, and all that remains in the city will be date palms. The just will have gone to join Mahdi, and the evil to Dajjal. Medinah will have been depopulated for forty years by the time of al-Qiyama. The sixth sign is that a thin ruler with short legs from Ethiopia will attack Mecca and destroy the Kabah.
The seventh sign is written in the Ahadith, and is the appearance of the da’ba-tul-ard, or the Beast of the Earth, who will populate the entire world and judge the wicked:
And when the Word is fulfilled against [the unjust], We shall produce from the earth a Beast to [face] them: he will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in our Signs.—Qur’an 27:82
The entire world will be engulfed by dukhan, or smoke, for forty days and there will be three huge earthquakes. The Qur’an will be taken to the heavens and even the huffaz will not recall its verses. Finally, a pleasant breeze will blow that shall cause all believers to die, but infidels and sinners will remain alive. A fire will start from Hadramawt in Yemen that shall gather all the people of the world in the land of Mahshar, and al-Qiyamah will commence.
Separation of righteous and the damned at al-Qiyamah
The eighth sign is a breeze bearing a pleasant scent will emanate from Yemen, causing the awliya, sulaha and the pious to die peacefully once they inhale it. After the believers die, there will be a period of 120 years during which the world will hold only kafirs, sinners, oppressors, liars and adulterers, and there would be a reversion to idolatry.
The ninth sign is the rising of the sun from the West after a long night, which after midday will set again. According to Hadith:
Abu Hurayrah states that the Messenger of Allah (swt) as said, “The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the West and when the people see it they will have faith. But that will be (the time) when believing of the soul, that will have not believed before that time, will not benefit it.—Ibn Maja, as-Sunan, vol. 2 p 1352-53
The final signs will be nafkhatu’l-ula, when the trumpet will be sounded for the first time, and which will result in the death of the remaining sinners. Then there will be a period of forty years. Then a second trumpet will sound to signal the resurrection. As written in the Qur’an:
The Trumpet will (just) be sounded, when all that are in the heavens and on earth will swoon, except such as it will please Allah (to exempt). Then will a second one be sounded, when, behold, they will be standing and looking on!—Sura 39 (Az-Zumar), ayah 68
Finally, there will be no more injustice:
Surely God does not do injustice to the weight of an ant, and if it is a good deed He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.—Sura 4 An-Nisa, ayah 40
Resurrection of the dead
In the Qur’an, barzakh is the intermediate state in which nafs of the deceased are held between realities to rest with loved ones until Qiyamah.
The eleventh sign is the second sounding of the trumpet, at which time the dead will be resurrected as ba’as ba’da’l-mawt. All will be naked and running to the Place of Gathering, while the enemies of Allah will be travelling on their faces with their legs upright.
At divine judgment, each person’s Book of Deeds will be read, in which ‘every small and great thing is recorded’, will be read, with actions before adolescence not written. Records shall be given in the right hand if they are good, and the left if they are evil. Even the smallest acts will not be ignored:
Then shall anyone who has done an atom’s weight of good, see it!
And anyone who has done an atom’s weight of evil, shall see it.—Qur’an, sura 99 Az-Zalzala, ayat 7-8
This will be followed by perfect, divine and merciful justice. The age of the hereafter, or rest of eternity, is the final stage after the Day of Judgment, when all will receive their judgment from God.
Those who believe in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad, and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabians – whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right – surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.—Qur’an, sura 2 Al-Baqara, ayah 62
The dead will stand in a grand assembly, awaiting a scroll detailing their righteous deeds, sinful acts and ultimate judgment. Muhammad will be the first to be resurrected.
If one did good deeds, one would go to Jannah, and if unrighteous would go to Jahannam. Punishments will include adhab, or severe pain, and khizy or shame. There will also be a punishment of the grave (for those who disbelieved) between death and the resurrection.
There are 72 sign signs of Qiyamah, known as amaratu’s-sa’ah al- kubra:-
1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will usurp Amaanat.
3. Lying will become an art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements.
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings.
7. People will sell religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly.
9. Justice will become a rarity.
10. Lies will be considered truth.
11. Clothes will be of silk.
12. Persecution will become common.
13. Divorces will become common.
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Amaanat will be considered honest and honorable.
16. The keeper of Amaanat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping.
17. Liars will be thought of as honest.
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars.
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children.
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world.
24. Previously good people will also usurp Amaanat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Words(Ayats) from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall Minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will no longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mother around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Amaanat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (Qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophets companions names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
Prophet Muhammad also said:
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat and will be considered Halal.
2. Interest will be called Trade and will be considered Halal.
3. Brides will be called Gifts and will be considered Halal.
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses.